Evolve your communications with 3CX
3CX is a software based unified communications system that runs on mainstream operating systems. It works with SIP standard based IP phones, SIP trunks and VoIP gateways to provide a full phone system solution without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX systems. 3CX is used by more than 30,000 companies globally and has been recognised for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Take your extension anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go.
- All calls are free of charge so you can slash your mobile phone bills.
- Increase productivity by working from anywhere.
- One phone number so you don’t have to give out your personal mobile number.
Halve your telephone bill and increase sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80% by using SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by reducing mobile and customer service number bills.
- Easily add and remove extensions with no per user license required.
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration and increase customer satisfaction.
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware.
10 advantages of 3CX phone system
- Software based
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS and Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure and server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP trunks and mobile or remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM and accounting software
- Standards based so you can use popular IP phones and SIP trunks
- Personal Click2Meet URLs
Main service areas include:
Wellington | Khandallah | Johnsonville | Island Bay | Miramar | Roseneath | Lyall Bay | Seatoun | Hutt Valley | Lower Hutt | Upper Hutt | Featherston | Masterton | Porirua | Whitby | Paremata | Pukerua Bay | Plimmerton | Kapiti Coast | Paraparaumu |