Evolve your communications with 3CX
3CX is a software based unified communications system that runs on mainstream operating systems. It works with SIP standard based IP phones, SIP trunks and VoIP gateways to provide a full phone system solution without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX systems. 3CX is used by more than 30,000 companies globally and has been recognised for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Take your extension anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP apps in the UC market
- Benefit from integrated features such as status, web conferencing, instant messaging
- Increase productivity by working from anywhere.
One phone number so you don’t have to give out your personal mobile number.
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the status of your colleagues
- Use the Receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with MS Exchange, Microsoft Outlook or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Includes Wallboard and Q-Manager view
User-friendly WebRTC Softphone
- Multifunctional Web-based softphone with inclusive UC features
- Make calls straight from the browser or easily control calls on your IP phone or smartphone
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click to Call Extension for Chrome and Firefox
3CX Live Chat & Talk: Next Level Customer Communications
- Allow customers to chat, call or meet with you directly from your website
- Completely free for you and your customers – no additional subscriptions or charges
- Real-time communication from your website integrated with your PBX
Halve your telephone bill and increase sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80% by using SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by reducing mobile and customer service number bills.
- Easily add and remove extensions with no per user license required.
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration and increase customer satisfaction.
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware.
Deploy On-premise or in the Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. You can choose to run 3CX in the cloud (in your cloud account) or on-premise and keep complete control of your data.
- Use the PBX Express tool to deploy your free Cloud PBX, in minutes
- Select from a range of mainstream cloud providers such as Google, Microsoft Azure, OVH, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Lightsail and many more.
- Deploy on an existing Windows or Linux machine
- Deploy on a MiniPC Appliance or Raspberry Pi!
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or KVM
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CX’s inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Global IP Blacklist automatically updated for participating PBXs
- Traffic to 3CX apps is encrypted via the 3CX Tunnel
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Limit access to 3CX management console based on IP
10 advantages of 3CX phone system
- Software based
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS and Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure and server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP trunks and mobile or remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM and accounting software
- Standards based so you can use popular IP phones and SIP trunks
- Personal Click2Meet URLs
Main service areas include:
Wellington | Khandallah | Johnsonville | Island Bay | Miramar | Roseneath | Lyall Bay | Seatoun | Hutt Valley | Lower Hutt | Upper Hutt | Featherston | Masterton | Porirua | Whitby | Paremata | Pukerua Bay | Plimmerton | Kapiti Coast | Paraparaumu |